- Arrival: from 29 August 2020
- Students are to inform Ms. Annamária Bajusz, Erasmus coordinator for incoming mobility about their arrival date via e-mail: email@example.com
- Study period and Exam Period : 7 September 2020 – 30 December 2020
- National / Bank Holidays, Autumn Holiday to be announced later.
- Departure: recommended until 31 December 2020
Please, note that participating in the orientation week activities is compulsory for all Erasmus incoming students!
The CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE will be issued between the period of 29 August 2020 and 30 December 2020.
You will find the application documents here:
Attention! KJU is turning all it’s documentation paper-free, we do not need any original hard copies. The applications can be done online via our Online Application Form while the Learning Agreements can be filled out via the Erasmus Dashboard Platform. For further informations, please visit your home university’s international office and ask for further details about the Online Learning Agreements and Erasmus Dashboard.
With any further questions, please contact Ms. Annamária Bajusz, International Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Application deadline: 10 June 2020
COURSE CATALOGUE & DESCRIPTION
Gyopárosi út 3/f.
Budapest International Student Campus
Frangepán utca 50-56.
Fürdő utca 1.
EFOP-3.4.4-16-2017-00001 Calendula Terv
© Copyright – Kodolányi János Egyetem