Visa Requirements

Applicants coming from a country that is under visa obligations according to the Schengen acquis, need to apply for the Residence Permit for the Purpose of Studies and also a residence permit visa (D-visa).

With the residence permit visa (D-visa), you can enter Hungary only once and you are allowed to stay with this document in Hungary only for 30 days.

Application for Residence Permit in your Country

You need to submit the residence permit application package at the Hungarian Consulate, which operates in your or the nearest country.By contacting the Consulate you can ask for further information or you will be guided by our representative in your country.

The residence permit visa package should contain the following documents:


Oroshaza Campus
5900 Orosháza,
Gyopárosi út 3/f.
Budapest International Campus
1139 Budapest,
Frangepán utca 50-56.
Székesfehérvár Campus
8000 Székesfehérvár,
Fürdő utca 1.
EFOP-3.4.4-16-2017-00001 Calendula Terv