Applicants coming from a country that is under visa obligations according to the Schengen acquis, need to apply for the Residence Permit for the Purpose of Studies and also a residence permit visa (D-visa).
With the residence permit visa (D-visa), you can enter Hungary only once and you are allowed to stay with this document in Hungary only for 30 days.
Application for Residence Permit in your Country
You need to submit the residence permit application package at the Hungarian Consulate, which operates in your or the nearest country.By contacting the Consulate you can ask for further information or you will be guided by our representative in your country.
The residence permit visa package should contain the following documents:
- A completed and signed residence permit application form;
- payment of the visa fee;
- A valid passport (the validity of which has to exceed that of the requested visa by at least 3 months);
- 1 passport-sized photo in color (not older than 6 months);
- supporting documents of school attendance (Letter of Acceptance issued by KJU);
- Supporting documents of accommodation (Confirmation of Accommodation issued by KJU);
- Documents certifying subsistence in Hungary ( notarized bank account statement; and/or the declaration of the parents of their sponsorship of the stay in Hungary. Bank loans for sponsorship are not accepted!);
- Health insurance or equal financial means;
Gyopárosi út 3/f.
Budapest International Campus
Frangepán utca 50-56.
Fürdő utca 1.
EFOP-3.4.4-16-2017-00001 Calendula Terv
© Copyright – Kodolányi János Egyetem