MSc in Business Development
"THE PERFECT PROGRAM TO PUSH YOUR BUSINESS CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL!"
||Master of Science in Business Development
||Economist in Enterprise Development and Entrepreneurship
|Duration of education
The master course is aimed at professionals who lead, manage, or direct organizations of all sizes in the private, public and third sectors. If you are energized by the dynamic possibilities of the rapidly evolving new world of business, our course gives you the practical abilities, networks, and strong academic foundations you need. With these skills, you will be able to perform middle and senior management positions in various fields of domestic and international economic life or help you to create your own business. You are welcome if you want to deal with planning, development, and analysis, if you like independent solutions that require creativity and innovation, and if you are curious about the methods of successful operation of enterprises/organizations and solutions for sustainable development.
Did you know?
According to the World Economic Forum's Future of Jobs Report, critical thinking and problem-solving top the list of skills that employers believe will grow in prominence in the next five years. But newly emerging are skills in self-management such as active learning, resilience, stress tolerance and flexibility.
Learn more about the top 10 job skills of tomorrow here.
“As a business owner, the skills that KJU helped me to develop mean a competitive advantage for me these days. I really gained up-to-date knowledge on topics such as innovation management, decision methods, business planning and even tender management and the relevant legal background knowledge for it, as well. The training also covered details such as the actual steps necessary to join calls for tenders launched by the EU. Most of today's Hungarian entrepreneurs do not have accounting, financial, evaluation, or analytical methodological skills, thus they turn to consultants. I do not have to do that, as the diversified and immediately applicable knowledge I received at KJU is a competitive advantage."
Henriett Király, owner of an electric car development company
Description of the program
The program's qualification objectives are equivalent to the European Qualification Framework System level 7, and Hungarian National Qualification Framework system 7th level programs. They comply with the Hungarian subject benchmarks and are accredited by the Hungarian Higher Education Accreditation Committee, member of ENQA. Read more
The aim of the course is the education of economic professionals who are capable of understanding business enterprise and business administration processes, in general, and capable for internationalization for global business environment.
With taking this course you will be capable of
- understanding principles and multilevel regional governance system of business enterprises, its trends and nature, challenges and risks.
- understanding organization and management of different type of organizations, who gained experience in leadership of business process, project management by using their economic knowledge, applying business knowledge and tools. The specialized knowledge makes them capable of understanding, planning, analyzing operative and functional business processes of the organizations and institutions.
- organization and management of new creative, innovative, quality-oriented program or project-based interventions for business services.
- intercultural communication and interactions with business partners, costumers for understanding and influencing choices and behaviors
- continuing their studies at Ph.D. level
Specialized focus areas
- International Marketing & Collaboration
Domains of study
- Disciplinary Studies: Business Communication & Information Management, Intercultural Management, European Business Development Policies, Change & Crisis Management, Accounting Management, Leadership, Performance & Risk Management, Advanced Service Design & Management, Market Strategies
- Specialized Studies: Financial Services for Enterprise Development, Corporate Finance
- Global Responsible Leadership: Global Future Trend Analysis, Global Public Policies, Politics & Comparative Politics, Global Mobility Landscapes, Advanced Research and Communication, Responsible Strategic Leadership & Management, Innovation Policies & Management, Comparative Regionalism, Business & Enterprise Development Theories, Multilateral Negotiations and Communications, Practical Marketing, Etiquette & Protocol
The KJU MSc in Business Development Program's position
The program is part of the KJU Budapest International Campus program and together with the Hungarian program is sustainably implemented.
The program is connected to KJU's strategic aims for cooperative education including work-based learning (WBL)
The program is connected to KJU's strategic aims for entrepreneurship education: to develop students for private, non-profit or social entrepreneurship.
Apply now! Admission criteria