2020. 06. 30.
Online Preparatory Course starts in September 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation it is currently unpredictable when the borders may open and the on-campus courses for international students can start.
KJU offers a new program adapted to the current situation by launching the Online Preparatory Course for those applicants who wish to enter directly to the chosen bachelor's or master's course. Application deadline August 10, 2020
What are the advantages of starting the chosen course studies online at home?
- no waste of time until the consulate proceedings get back to normal, shorter time for the completion of the chosen BSC/MSC/MA studies
- the online semester besides the English, Academic Skills and EU Studies modules will also prepare the students for the visa interview
- the students will get registered with full student status before their arrival, so the accumulated credits can be transferred to other universities with similar credit systems
- the extra documents issued by the university guarantee 100% successful visa application
- savings on the tuition fees – 500 euro/semester instead 2250 euro/semester
- opportunity to complete the course on campus in Hungary (in case the visa is obtained before the completion of the online Prep. course)
How to apply?
- open the Online Application Form and choose the Online Preparatory Course option
- complete the Online Application Form and submit it
- KJU's official representative will contact you soon
Gyopárosi út 3/f.
Budapest International Student Campus
Frangepán utca 50-56.
Fürdő utca 1.
EFOP-3.4.4-16-2017-00001 Calendula Terv
© Copyright – Kodolányi János Egyetem